Bamboo toothbrush is the worlds first plant-based toothbrush. Every component of this toothbrush is what makes it eco-friendly. The bristle, the handle, and the box in which the brush comes in, are 100% Raw Bamboo, 100% biodegradable, and 100% Natural and Sustainable.
Why Bamboo Toothbrush?
- Plant-Based Bristles
- The packaging is biodegradable and made out of 100% paper
- Organic Handle made out of Bamboo
- It lasts just as long as your plastic toothbrush does
According to National Geographic, your toothbrush has become a part of the plastic crisis. Billions of plastic toothbrushes are being thrown away every year, creating 50 million of waste annually. The majority of the plastic toothbrushes are not recyclable because the plastic that's being used is very hard to break down.
- Replace when bristles are worn out
- Dentist recommend brushing twice per day 2-3 munutes each time
- Rinse brush after use and allow it to air dry
- Replace the brush every 2-3 months